- 2 weeks before the proposed cleaning date we will apply a weed killer to the chosen area. This gives the weed killer time to make its way to the root of the weed and kil it off effectively.
- The paving is then pressure cleaning using a powerful washer,
- Make any repairs that may be needed.
- Once the paving is dry we return to re-sand the paving using weed inhibiting sand.
- The site is given a final tidy.
- Cut out old failed pointing using diamond blade cutters.
- Pressure wash paving.
- Repoint paving using specialise epoxy resin jointing material from Germaly, this us a commercial grade material that is not affected by the freeze thaw cycle, it adheres to the slab and the bedding material. This leaves a very strong joint that will out perform traditional pointing.